Why Choose Zunsport?
Zunsport grilles are designed for drivers who want to get the most out of their car and push their vehicle a little bit harder, without fear of damage. Zunsport grilles are styled for protection, with a finer mesh protecting your engine from dust and debris, preventing radiator damage, brake corrosion and more. Holding up to the highest standards of safety and protection, these grilles also look great.
How To Install Your Grille
Installing car grilles at home helps you to save money, and if you have basic knowledge of fixing up your car, you’ll find car grilles installation quick and simple.
1. Choose your material. A stainless steel grille from Zunsport comes in an electropolished or black nylon finish. Both types are wound from a rounded mesh that promotes smooth air flow and offers close-knit protection against road debris, so the only choice you need to make is what looks better on your car!
2. Apply masking tape around the sides of the apertures for protection during the grille fitting. Take care to cover all corners and edges in order to keep the paintwork safe.
3. If needed, remove the current grille from the aperture. This may simply unscrew, or you may need to cut the grille out. If your new grille fits over or in-between the existing grilles, you can move on to step 4.
4. Carefully guide the new grille into position, making sure that it is level with the ground. If your grille has hooks that clip into place behind the mesh, check that the hooks have attached securely. If they haven’t, carefully push a screwdriver through the mesh to move them into place.
5. Replace any screws or bolts that were removed from the original grille.
6. Remove the masking tape.
Don’t forget that, when you are working on a car, there are some basic safety steps that you should follow to keep yourself safe, no matter how simple the process may be.
Don’t remove the grille when the car has just been running in case the parts are still hot. It is best to wait for up to half an hour to ensure that everything has cooled down completely.
Wear hand and eye protection to protect your skin from chemicals and your eyes from dust.
Wash your hands afterwards to ensure no lingering dust or chemicals on your hands enter your eyes, even if you have been wearing gloves.
Maintaining Your Grille
Once your grille is firmly secured in place it is simple enough to maintain, as a quick drive through a car wash will keep the grille looking and working just as good as the rest of the car. If you keep an eye out for any serious damage and don’t have any real accidents, your Zunsport grille should last you as long as the car, if not longer!